Dishing: Tabletop Tips

I am very excited to be the newest contributor to Dishing, a magazine and website created by two friends and food lovers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It is a must read for any foodie or anyone looking for a mountain lifestyle fix. My column will cover style and design for the kitchen, for the table and for entertaining. The photos below are of a tabletop I pulled together (inspired by the DIY tablecloth from yesterdays post) to showcase my simple tips for setting a rustic and modern table. I hope you will pop over for more photos, resource information and my tabletop tips! 



Comments

Splenderosa said…
Blair, this is wonderful !!!
Blair,
This magazine worthy! I love the tablecloth! So clever!
Victoria said…
Good tips. I love the agate coasters as lifts and a bit of shine.
Best...Victoria
You are so talented! Wanted to say hello!
Have a great weekend
Love following your blog!
Jamie Herzlinger
Ambyr said…
This is great. I love that you used your drop cloth tablecloth. The coffee beans are too cool of an idea. I really like that antler too.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
A Perfect Gray said…
congratulations, blair. i look forward to reading. your tabletop is great - loved the dropcloth.....will probably copy you! donna
Vong Chong said…
Thanks for sharing this post about dishing tabletop tips .
Remove White Background

Popular Posts