2.25.2015

Berry Inspired!

The past few months my passion for design has been augmented by an intense love for cooking - which is actually not at all surprising. The same way that a well designed room is built upon core elements and personal flourishes so is a will layered recipe. Along with the flavor that hits my palette when enjoying a gourmet dish I always find myself inspired by the colors and textures that appear on my plate. The vibrant and equally as dramatic color of blackberries on my granola this morning clearly inspired me and left me craving an event that exuded the bright flavors and hue of this magical fruit. And I am sorry, a goat cheese and blackberry grilled cheese - who could refuse?!

(all images via pinterest
Cheers! 

3 comments:

Agence immobilière casablanca said...

Thank you for sharing this thought provoking post

sıvı dolum said...

Thanks for sharing!

Neeva.in said...

Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
kitchen hardware wholesalers in india