5.13.2014

The Short Version

There is a long and short version to every story.  My extended absence from blogging certainly warrants the long version, however the short version will have to do for now and that would be that I am back with a simpler version of delight by design.  I am going back to the roots of what sparked my desire to write this blog - to share what makes my eyes open a bit wider, senses heighten and inspires me to be more creative everyday.  The last 6 months I have been drawing creative inspiration from my new city, San Francisco.  More to come, but for now let me introduce you to the incredible place that has kept me away from the world of blogging...
 (run along baker beach)
(gorgeously styled shelves at March SF - possibly the most adorable store that ever existed)
 (love that I get to see cactus when I park my car for an evening run)
 (Farmer's Market in Berkley)
(The Ferry Building)
(produce at the Ferry Building Farmer's Market)
(grilled black cod from Spoon Bar)
Much, much more to come!

5 comments:

designchic said...

I was so happy to see you in my inbox this morning. Welcome back and can't wait to hear more about your move to San Francisco!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

welcome back! i love san fran!!!!

The Uppity Puppy said...

Welcome back! So glad to see this :)

Jennifer Leible said...

I was just on vacation in the Bay area. I do love the views in SF and surrounding areas! My favorite was Muir Woods and Muir beach!!

ANDYSTYLE said...

lovely :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/