5.16.2014

Simple Snippets {Grow House Grow}

When I moved I was forced to downsize my sample library - which was probably about as hard for me as it would be for some people to pick their favorite child.  I was pretty cutthroat when it came to wallpaper but the gorgeous papers from Grow House Grow and the equally lovely Katie Deedy were quickly put in to my yes pile.  All of her wallpaper is hand silk screened with care in beautiful New York.  The designs are whimsical (my aesthetic soft spot) while remaining sophisticated with a dash of quirkiness.  Meet her new Sisters Cities collection.
Such a brilliant concept, executed flawlessly. P.S. Each design is offered in numerous colorways.

5 comments:

OneMoment said...

One of my favorite kind of flowers. I don't know how you call them, but I think Island Poppy?!?

_rheingruen said...

The combination ist great - white flowers and this special wallpaper in black and white. Iris

rabia basri said...

What an white flower! Love all the colours and fabulous details. Great job!
Garden Ponds Design

Monnaie Ernakulam said...

Nice interior Decoration!

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com