10.28.2012

washed out wonder

The heat is cranked up, the leaves have fallen and the smell of snow is in the air. As much as I love winter, my toes and fingers are currently numb from an afternoon spent outside rehabbing some garage sale finds. So I am having a little momentary daydream of being somewhere where I could warm my toes in the sand. This little daydream is currently taking place in this lovely beach chic space. I mean how fabulous is the wallpaper and love the texture and casual elegance of the rope wrapped chandeliers, both from Cuff Home.
(images via Cuff Home)

5 comments:

BoogieW said...

Oh my, how amazing wall! And the lamps are great too.

Robyn said...

Wow, so beautiful. The eye can barely take it all in. I absolutely love this.

Ambyr said...

Very cool. I love when there's more details than the immediate eye can see in a room. This white on white is so classy.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Jamie Herzlinger said...

What an interesting hanging fixture...and I love the grapes! Great post!

Love, Jamie Herzlinger

lisa_d said...

This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen this week. I really love this rope wrapped chandeliers. Hope I have one like this on my condo in Philippines.