divine details {a fine line}

I love to strategically paint thin lines where the wall meets the ceiling in order to emulate the look of moldings. However, I had never thought to paint one alongside pre-existing moldings. I love the way the thin contrasting black line along the trim of this entry highlights and amplifies the effect of the moldings and adds a unique touch to this traditional with a twist space.
(via architectural digest)


Francine Gardner said...

Beautiful detail work. It works really well with the staircase and gives the entrance a crisp tailored look.

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Can't say enough great things about this space. Its such a tailored, elegant, and stately design. Very very nice. Happy Monday, stop by sometime...



Monica said...

Love this entry...everything about it.

Wedding dresses said...

This blog is very well written and I appreciate your efforts.. Keep up the good work.

Callie Grayson said...

What a gorgeous detail!

carolyn bradford said...

So gorgeous!!! Love the details!!! Thanks so much for posting this!

Mac & Fitz speaks... said...

Can you tell me the wall color? I am repainting my interiors and am looking for a great neutral...


Progressive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=

Vong Chong said...

The stair is looks attractive .
Remove White Background