crazy about {codor design}

I was recently in the Atelier Gary Lee showroom and I am slightly embarrassed to tell you how long I gawked at this chair and desk from Codor Design. I stared and snapped shots of this little set up for a quite a while. The sales rep was probably shocked I didn't buy both pieces on the spot. 
All of Tamara Codor's pieces are truly amazing and the perfect mix of glamour and simplicity with a rough luxe touch. My favorites...
Who does't love glass and gilt? Amazing, no? 


Angeline said...

Oh my, those are great! (That chair!)

A Perfect Gray said...

cool stuff.

Solana {Solo Thais} said...

Wow...I love this furniture!

Ambyr said...

I love it. It's simple and bold all at once. The side table/shelves are cool.


{Two One Nine} said...

Wow, that desk and chair set is beyond fabulous!


Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Wow amazing source! Thanks for sharing.

Wedding dresses said...

I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you.

Progressive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=

Sabrina said...

The chair design is really very nice /
Remove White Background