On the Boards

I have to profess, I love my job! Since opening my own firm I have been very fortunate to be busy with new clients. It has all been a dream come true. One of my favorite parts of being an interior designer are those amazing moments of inspiration. For me those moments often come after lugging (yes, fabric samples get heavy quickly!) home bags of samples from the mart and pinning them up on my board and laying them all over my floor. I could mix and match for hours! The results of todays trip...

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd like one one of each assemblage!
Making fabric groupings is one of my all time favorite activities! I love to bring home bags and bags of samples and mix and match for hours.
Congratulations on your continued success!

Best,
Christina
Love all of your combos here!!
Brooke said…
What beautiful materials...and mixed so well!
annie said…
amazing stitch on the fabric, imitating wood!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.gr/
Anonymous said…
Love it - can you please divulge the fabric names in the first board? thanks!!
I love all the trimming details on the walls. It's very elegant and chic. I also love that white chair!
Jacky said…
Very creative post and excellent materials combination .

Popular Posts