noteworthy + neutral

Just a little proof that classic + neutral spaces can be full of life and anything but humdrum when patterns. pieces and textures are thoughtfully mixed.
(rooms designed by ML Interiors)


Splenderosa said...

Love the wallpaper with the rug. Delightful, Blair.

Eleni said...

Love the neutral tones.. so relaxing!

wydevendesigns.com said...

I just love this wallpaper. Just bought some for my bathroom renovation - had not planned to but was surprised at the great papers available. I am a fan all over again.

modern jane said...

What a beautiful mix of patterns! I really want a runner for my stairs:)

An Eye for Detail said...

These spaces are lovely: I may post on my "White on White" board over on Pinterest!
btw: been meaning to tell you how much I like that simple and elegant logo of yours!

house cleaning brampton said...

The furniture, pictures hung in the wall, and bookshelves were greatly organized. Simple but sophisticated design.

cheap prom dresses said...

Funny...I was just in Jayson's and coincidentally pick up the cs there. I loved seeing Devin Kirk's home...fabulous!

Progresive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=

Christine said...

Does anyone know who makes this wallpaper? Love this for my identical foyer!

David King said...

The interior space looks very creative .