6.19.2012

mountain chic must haves

As I have now mentioned many times, I am currently vacationing in Jackson Hole. It has been a whirlwind trip full of chai, lunch, pre-dinner, post-dinner, dinner and breakfast plans with friends. This morning I had breakfast and a mini photoshoot with the super talented, all around adorable and fashionable local blogger behind the Egg out West, who I guest posted for a few weeks back. She had asked me to round up a few of my favorite chic mountain home must haves. These were my picks...

9 comments:

ODonDesign said...

Great palette. I just chose that same pendant from Arteriors and the same wallpaper from PJeffries for an upcoming project. New to your blog and officially "luvin" your style..

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love this look! the colors are so calming! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Ann said...

It looks like a glam mountain chic look.

lee kleinhelter said...

Thanks for including our chair:)

Ambyr said...

I totally love the masculine feel to the light and the magazine rack. It's a cool twist to add to a feminine looking house.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Michelle said...

Love the rug from Ralph Lauren - great moodboard!

Couture Carrie said...

Love that rug!

xoxox,
CC

Vong Chong said...

All of these are amazing .

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.