shimmer in schumacher

I was instantly drawn to the Byzantium collection when a sneak peek debuted in Schumacher ads. I loved the cool blue colors and Moroccan flair of the featured wall covering. When I received an email yesterday announcing the launch of the entire collection I instantly clicked over and ogled each pattern and color palette. I was especially pleased to see these (just a small sample) new metallic offerings in the collection...
What do you think of this new collection? Does it hit it out of the part like the Lulu DK Child collection?

Comments

Lily said…
These metallics are amazing !! Love !

xxLily
goldandgray.com
Ada (new york) said…
i LOVE the last one!! I have a metallic painted wall in my, but wall paper (w/it's lovely design) would make it SHIMMER ever so lovely!
The last pattern looks more nice to me .

Popular Posts