the materials {pattern play}

 Nothing like a punch of pattern to freshen up a space. Add any one of these pieces or materials and the impact will be instant!


Like Me Some said...

I especially like that lantern!!!

Sarade said...

I love the jaguar rug; the colors are exquisite!

Laura @ Caught by Design said...

The tiles are my fave! So lovely!

Ambyr said...

I really like the exposed feel of that lighting. Very cool. The blue star burst pillow is cute too. It could go with so many other colors and patterns.


Sacred and Profane Designs said...

I love patterns and really wish I could mix and match them, but for some reason I just don't dare to...

Progressive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=

Gayle D. Oneal said...

Excellent materials pattern . So much thanks .