fashioning interiors {glam sophistication}

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore this interior shot -- the sepia tone of the map, the perfect chandelier and the eye catching aqua and gold of the chairs. It is glamorous and perfectly sophisticated all at the same time!
(via bagdley mischka and lonny)


walmart coupons said...

Really Fantastic posts in this post there are many information about what i need.
thank you!

Adrian said...

Gorgeous colors :)

Anonymous said...

Love the "punch" of color! Gorgeous!
Pink Hugs,

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Beautiful inspiration!!! I must to say u have really great blog and wonderful posts! Happy to follow u now!


Progressive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=

Sonic Master said...

Glamorous design! I would like to try it out in my new 76 shenton condominium project I am pretty sure that buyers will be delighted with this kind of design.

Deity Exmachina said...

The design really is sophisticated and exquisite. I think I have to ask our interior designer to do the same thing with Pavilion 11 Freehold Condo hmm im very excited to see the result.

Md Sumon said...

Excellent fashion and love your interior .
Remove White Background