loving {lizzie fortunato}

Ever since I first saw the creations of Lizzie Fortunato Jewels last year I have been in awe of her flirty and creative ability. Each line is inspired by a unique theme--from the open road to summer camp. Her latest line for summer 2010 is by far my favorite and inspired by the "story of finding an abandon Indian palace where evidence of a grand party remain."

The ones incorporating rope are definitley my favorite. Such a fun blend of nautical whimsy.

And they have such great names too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love them all! Perfect spring/summer accessories!
Lori P said…
I am in love with this technique. These are great! Thanks for the post.
There is a BIG knot necklace of hers on ShopBop that I have been obsessed with for awhile now. Too bad I wont spend $400 for it. :(

xoxo

Rebecca June
I love the opulent memories necklace.... amazing... I am going to check out the site now...


xxx
CEO
Nic :) said…
Really chunky, and really funky!
Thanks for sharing! I still have a fear of using BI beads and components when making jewellery.

x
_ffyona said…
Hey, that's some great names.
Oh my goodness, these necklaces inspire me to a nautical-themed outfit... Friday work-attire, perhaps? Love it, Blair! xoxox
Unknown said…
i'm smitten with some of her pieces for sale at shopbop. beautiful!
Lila said…
I love the pondicherry necklace. I can totally see it with a blazer and navy blue silk halter. Sigh, YES!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets
I love when clothes or jewelry have a story that goes with it. gorgeous stuff!
Kahiny said…
These are looking very gorgeous . Inspire to see your post . Clipping Path Service

Popular Posts