12.17.2009

gift guide {luxurious stocking stuffers}

Sometimes the best things really do come in small packages and when it comes to stocking stuffers that is definitely the case--or at least I think it should be. Unpacking them has always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas day and I know I would love any of these small but luxurious trinkets in my stocking this year....

After all every girl needs something that comes in a perfect orange hermes box, a timeless chanel scent, a colorful accent on their desk, a coffee table worthy candle and a classic piece of jewelery. What are the luxurious necessities that you are craving this season?

15 comments:

Daniella said...

I love those door number jewelry pieces! what a fabulous idea.

Laura Trevey said...

love the necklace ~~
xoxo

Chicago City Girl said...

This is a fantastically balanced collection of gift ideas! I love anything sparkly, kind of like a magpie I suppose ;)

lovely blog~

Michelle said...

All of the above!

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

my luxurious necessities? do I have to say only one? oh... well... I think a lovely Hermes scarf could be a luxurious necessity! xo

Beach Vintage said...

I will take the perfume if I was pushed...actually OK, I want them all.

Laurie Jones said...

I'm hoping for a personalized embosser, have wanted one for years!

Rachel Follett said...

I definitely would love to figure out a signature scent. I feel like I am at that age where I need one. Beautiful finds!

I am so glad I can catch up finally on your beautiful blog. It is always such a joy to visit!

Congrats to being on the top 50 design blog list. I was glad to see on there as well!! :)

Ligia L.E.I. said...

I just love your blog...you are an inspiration for me...soo...don't stop...:)

Federica said...

I definitely need an hermes foulard!
Happy weeekend!
Federica

carlee said...

I love all your picks. I think a special bottle of perfume is always a necessity.

Nicole Marie said...

anything chanel will do :)

Pink Wallpaper said...

i definitely need that accent for my desk!! merry christmas blair!

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Sabrina said...

Nice gift guide . Everyone will like this guide , i think . Remove White background