local style: fellow bloggers


As there are incredibly stylish people and businesses here in Jackson Hole I decided to start a series featuring them. First of all, there are a lot of blogs written in Jackson but many of them are more adventure or outdoor oriented. So I was so excited when I saw that two of the companies I wanted to feature in this local style series had blogs, one of which is only a few days old. These blogs are from one of the most amazingly talented local florists, Lily & Co and the other is from a wonderful local photographer, Carrie Patterson. Just a little sampling of their work from a wedding they both did...







I hope you enjoy their work and their blogs as much as I do. If you are a have ideas, people or companies from Jackson that should be featured in this series (or if you would like to be) please send me an e-mail and let me know!

Comments

Callie Grayson said…
lovely photos, and those flowers beautiful!!! loving the fern curly in the bottom image with the purple artichoke. they look amazing with the roses and calla lillies.
Rachel Follett said…
I am wanting to do a wooden box at my wedding and I think that one in the photo is great inspiration! Thanks!
Emorie said…
I am such a fan of any big, full flower in mint julep cups and and this is example of the look i love so much!
Anonymous said…
blair...thanks for the feature. we are updating and reworking the blog this week with our logos and new info. do you mind if we put a link to your blog? thanks sarajane
Unknown said…
these table settings are just gorgeous. ...so moody. I just love them!
Courtney said…
These centerpieces are just gorgeous. I love how unique each one is; it would create a really lovely mood.
Courtney said…
I love Carrie Patterson's work (and blog!) I've always wondered if you knew each other, but never have asked.

Popular Posts