1.08.2009

serene {office} space

It is one of those days when I have so much to do at work that I don't even know what to do next which is why it has been quite the random smattering of posts today. I am testing a new theory, maybe posting my current ideal workspace would help me actually get some of it done? Ok, it is a long shot...

(via sandra lane)
I just love the serenity of the all white space with those perfect lavender and taupe touches. I think the only thing I would change is to add a pillow to that chair-doesn't look overly comfortable. Ok, time to tackle that last press releases and grant report on the to do list!

8 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

oooh, very tranquil. The desk is nice and clean lined and I love the legs on that chair!
hope you are inspired to finish the bit of work on your list!

Georgia B. said...

i like the chair. the way the legs are two-tone—very whimsical. i could do that space, but twice the size is what i would need, i think.

now, i'm sure you desk looks just as lovely. i don't see you as a messy desk kind of gal.

blue moss said...

what a great workspace....you have a lovely blog
thanks for visiting mine
take care
michelle

dolcechic said...

That desk is perfect, I could really get a lot of note cards done on that desk!

Design Lovely said...

I had one of those days today too! I wish my desk was this clean and organized. I agree, I love the lavender and taupe touches. So pretty!

Blair said...

Thanks Callie! Miss Georgia, thank you for the faith in my clean desk but I think the nice word for my desk would be "cluttered" :)

lamb and co said...

The office colours give the space a peaceful and serene feel. The clutter is an added touch- looks like my desk!

Thanks for the post.

Clinton Harvin said...

Well, a stiff chair would keep you in a proper sitting position, not slouched nor leaned. Those two could make you doze over your work.