12.30.2008

casually elegant new years

I still have no clue what I am doing for New Years Eve but if I could whip up a table to look like this I most certainly would be entertaining:

(via skona hem)
I really like the freshness of the green accents and that detailing on the decanter and those glasses is just beautiful. I still not quite sure how I feel about the ivy but love the little snippet of foliage on the plate.

Also be sure to check out this weeks special New Years Eve cheap(er) chic below.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

The green is so refreshing with the white. i say rosemary instead of ivy.... but that is just me, love the scent of rosemary and it is so pretty.

What every you end up doing, have a wonderful time and drink plenty of bubbly:)
Happy New Year!!

Courtney said...

I am with Callie, I think rosemary would be a wonderful addition to the table in place of the ivy. Or, maidenhair fern would be beautiful too! But I do love the table setting, it is so fresh!