12.07.2008

Architect Spotlight {Elizabeth Roberts}

After seeing the loft of architect Elizabeth Roberts in the December Domino I couldn't wait to see her portfolio and I was not disappointed. All of her projects have the same beautifully clean lines of her own loft and feel very fresh. I also love her philosophy that a "well-designed small space can be a jewel in a way that larger spaces cannot." My favorite images from her portfolio (the first two are her loft):











(all photos from the portfolio of Elizabeth Roberts)

6 comments:

Miss Aimee said...

perfection truely!again- a house I coudl never have with kids. So clean and white!

Miss Aimee said...

See my blog: I would love to see your Practical Christmas Wish List! Have a great day!

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

i love the use of dark wood floors! it's so rich and beautiful! and those stairs are really great, too!

Blair said...

I know - the floors are just stunning! These pictures have found their way into my dreamhouse folder for just that reason.

Callie Grayson said...

I love dark stained wood floors and these images capture them beautifully.

Courtney said...

I am seconding everyone else- I love dark wood floors and these look just perfect!