(1) This one is quirky and a little embarrassing too: I like to dip graham crackers in red wine (yes, even good red wine!). I know it is not very lady like but it is really quite good.
(2) I am convinced that even the most dangerous animals would not hurt me. In particlular, I am sure if I fell in to the polar bear tank at Lincoln Park zoo that they would save me.
(Colin and Tally-Ho)
(3) I have about 100 nicknames for my dogs, most of which have nothing to do with their actual names. For instance Tally-Ho goes by Doodles, Wags, Talliburton, Skitterbug and Goose.
(4) I wear flip flops in the winter, even if there is a foot of new snow on the ground (which, in Jackson there typically is!
(5) No matter how expensive gas is or how low my tank is, I only put $10 in (something I have picked up from my dad!).
(6) Icannot leave the house, even to go to skiing, without putting on my favorite Chanel lipstick. I also really love the way Chanel lipstick smells!
Ok, I time to pass on the love to the lovely authors of some of my more recent reads:
I almost forgot-you need to pass on the rules and make sure you leave comments on a post of the blogger to let them know that they "are it!".