Busy Bee

My to do list for the day:

- Complete self-review for work
- Start and finish marketing plan proposal
- Create FY 08-09 operating plan
- Replace shattered cell phone

Needless to say, it is going to be a busy day for me so I am going to have to suppress my urge to research fun things to blog about today. Wish me luck! So until tomorrow, enjoy these beautiful and inspiring photographs from Gentyl and Hyers.
I love the coral and blue color combination!
What beautiful and rich fall colors.
I think succulents are so beautiful, especially this time of year. One of my friends, a florist, used them in an arrangement for a party with lady slipper orchids. It was so unexpected and amazingly elegant - I will have to dig up those photos!

Comments

Lois K. Wadkins said…
Such beautiful flower always my choice . So much thanks . Cut Out Image

Popular Posts