washed out wonder

The heat is cranked up, the leaves have fallen and the smell of snow is in the air. As much as I love winter, my toes and fingers are currently numb from an afternoon spent outside rehabbing some garage sale finds. So I am having a little momentary daydream of being somewhere where I could warm my toes in the sand. This little daydream is currently taking place in this lovely beach chic space. I mean how fabulous is the wallpaper and love the texture and casual elegance of the rope wrapped chandeliers, both from Cuff Home.
(images via Cuff Home)

Comments

BoogieW said…
Oh my, how amazing wall! And the lamps are great too.
Robyn said…
Wow, so beautiful. The eye can barely take it all in. I absolutely love this.
Ambyr said…
Very cool. I love when there's more details than the immediate eye can see in a room. This white on white is so classy.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
What an interesting hanging fixture...and I love the grapes! Great post!

Love, Jamie Herzlinger
lisa_d said…
This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen this week. I really love this rope wrapped chandeliers. Hope I have one like this on my condo in Philippines.
Robert Smith said…
OMG! What a lovely look! I am really so impressed.

Popular Posts