seasonal prep {shimmer + azure}

Holiday (aka entertaining) season is upon us--my abosolute favorite time of year! Which means that it is time to start stocking the bar, planning elaborate menus and freshening up entertaining essentials. Every year I love to acquire just a few things to update my entertaining arsenal. This year I am hoping to add a few glam, yet organic pieces...
1. kelly wearstler bejeweled bottle opener 2. gold dot bowl from NEST interiors  3. hand painted gold glasses from serena & lily and faux shagreen nesing trays from made goods available from plantation home

Comments

Ooooh, I'm loving this right now ;O)
Tania xx
Love those trays!! Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer
Danya said…
Oh I love all of it!! Those glasses are gorgeous!

- Danya
@ PinkPeonyStyle.com
My gold leaf bar glasses are my favorite :-)
Turquoise and gold. Beautiful combo. Those trays are SO fine.
Lovely said…
These are really nice and impressive .
Remove White Background

Popular Posts