glam in black+silver

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I am unwinding from mine with a relaxing night watching the Grammy's. Maybe it is just me but whenever I watch award shows I feel the desire to deck myself in everything sparkly and glamorous in my closet. Which has led to my urge to purchase a few more pieces in the classic but hardly boring combination of black and silver.

(one vintage dress, pillow from jayson home & garden, malene birger necklace, meteo flats, forever 21 owl pin and judith leiber)
I am especially head over heels for the flats and the $5 owl pin.

Comments

Callie Grayson said…
loving that vintage dress!!!!

xx
callie
Sanity Fair said…
Love the silver and black combo - so glam, without being overboard. The Judith Leiber is all kinds of art deco wonder!
I'm so glad you enjoyed the Grammys. I adore them ~ I even tweeted about them. Love the outfit ~ sparkle!

Blair, don't forget to bring your lovely self to Timeless Tuesday ~ my party on all things classic. You would add so much!! It goes live today (Monday) at 8:00 PM.

Here's the link again so you may read a bit more about it.

See you there!

Paula Grace ~
http://paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/timeless-tuesday.html
A perfectly put together collaboration, as usual Blair. I've been crushing on that clutch in the past too, love it
Katherine Lee said…
that's my kind of color palette! hope you have a wonderful week my dear!

xo urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net
Chic Coles said…
Love this look, and I want that pillow!
Unknown said…
i love the pillow and the flats!
Unknown said…
i love the pillow and the flats!
So gorgeous! I love this collection!
wow wow wow. That clutch is amazing. So unique and beautiful. Just checked out judith's website. SO AMAZING.

Wanderlusting Fool
Christina said…
how cute is that owl pin?!
Unknown said…
Oh!!! I like so much the necklace...
My Owl Barn said…
Love that necklace and that owl pin is the cutest!
Like and appreciate your post . Great thanks for this . Remove White background

Popular Posts