[mirrored] glamour

This seems to be the week of mirror posts, from mirrored fireplaces to no mirror in a bathroom and now to lovely walls of mirror. These spaces were in the April Elle Decoration and I find them completely mesmerizing for their playful brick like appearance as well as for their placement. They add such a glamorous drama to the living and kitchen/dining spaces of this apartment.


I also went to an absolutely wonderful charity showhouse last night (I was truly blown away) that I will be posting more about later this weekend. Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday.

Comments

Callie Grayson said…
fantastic brick pattern mirror walls, really loving them.
can't wait to see the photos!!!
Hope your enjoying your weekend!
callie
alissa said…
im always amazed at how much mirrors can change a space - stunning!
Couture Carrie said…
Oooooh I love those mirrored "bricks" and the Eames chair! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, B!

xoxox,
CC
Rachel said…
Very lovely idea!! I've always loved the subway tile look, but never thought to do it with mirrors!
Lindsey said…
That is amazing! I've never seen anything like that. I wonder if my future home has enough guts to pull off something like that.
Christina said…
brick mirrors!? wow, these rooms are amazing.
kadler said…
Woah - mirror subway tiles? That never would have occurred to me, but they're gorgeous.
Courtney said…
I really love these rooms. So unique.
inkWELL Press said…
Those mirrored subway tiles are fabulous. I love them and how they are in a room where they seem so unexpected.
georgia b. said…
oh, my gosh!!

mirrored subway tile! that has to be the most fantastic thing i have ever seen for wall coverings!

i am a huge fan of subway tile. love this!
Glamour things are always my choice . Like your post . Photo Cut Out
Robert Smith said…
Yes, the mirrored brick is looking lovely. This is something unique that I have seen today. Thanks. Raster To vector
clipping path service

Popular Posts