a warm breeze

As the cold weather continues to stay in Jackson Hole, I have been left longing a little warmth! Which I was lucky enough to find in the work of California based designer, Erin Martin. She does an amazing job at creating simple, bright and overall beautiful spaces.

(via western interiors)
This is one of my favorite images of her work--I think those seat cushions with the orange trim and the numbers are just brilliant. As is the combination of the very informal table with more formal chairs. Oh, and to have an arrangement of orange tree branches--simply divine.

Comments

christina said…
I love that arrangement. It's wonderful!
Two Tall Girls said…
We are in complete agreement on this one! The chair covers, the orange branch arrangement and the table. All so unique and beautiful.

Popular Posts