1.24.2016

{adventures on the block} getting inky

While the frequency of my posts has diminished here on delight by design, my love for design certainly has not wained. In the past few months that passion has transitioned into the role of a creator versus an observer. I have spent my evenings sketching textile designs, testing fabric paints, carving blocks and learning how to use a sewing machine. I have certainly had some disasters along the way, which is the best possible way to learn. You can see the progression on my Instagram feed - @blairfriedeman. A few weeks ago everything clicked and I finally found a fabric, selection of prints and paint color that I loved. Now I bring my creations to you in the form of table linens and I am dying to know what you think...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All are pretty, but love the ginkgo!!(Mel)

Mary said...

Love your color combos. I can't pick a favorite. They're all great!

Lucky Sign said...

this is really nice and effective blog for Decoratin , i found lots of information in this blog and sites for commenting is best krishna decors rohini

Drop Ceiling Tile said...

Thanks for sharing a nice collection of images and information..

I am appreciate with your post and like it. Keep up sharing..