8.03.2015

Blocking It Out!

We all have those escapes--those activities that allow the mind to be completely at peace and leave you fully refreshed. I often relate the feeling to the magical calming power jam has on the nose of the silly little dormouse running around the table at the Mad Tea Party in Alice and Wonderland. For the past 5 years my jam has been creating--whether designing an entire interior space, layering flavors to create a beautiful meal, or more recently carving blocks to create my own unique textiles -- let's just say it is the best "jam" I have found. Just a little glimpse in to what I currently have been blocking out...
You can follow along with this adventure on instagram at @blairfriedeman.

3 comments:

Location longue durée said...

As usual what you write is well thought out and is well said, thank you

sıvı dolum said...

Thanks for sharing!

etiketleme makinası said...

Thanks for sharing!