7.29.2015

Wine Country Crush {Bevan+Associates}

I was driving up to Sonoma this evening during that magical hour where the sun casts the most perfect light on the landscape and brings out all of the natural colors and contours. The horizon drew me in and quickly my mind instantaneously wondered what life would be like in wine country. One thing is certain that I would seek out Bevan+Associates to design my dwelling. Their work strikes the perfect chord of modern simplicity and country comfort...
  Now, I think it is time for a glass of wine...cheers!

4 comments:

Agence immobilière maroc said...

thank you very much for the quality of your articles are always fascinating.

General Manager said...

Beautiful articles of furniture design,
"wooden Shelving cape town"

Daniela from Feltballrug said...

Blair, I could not resist in commenting to your post since I share the same dream as you. it's a long time dream of having a beautiful small house surrounded by vineyards. I imagine this small house in the middle of the vineyard in a warm autumn day and in the air there is a light smell of grapes. :) Thanks for sharing your post and the beautiful image, you made my day!

Since you also love design, I hope I can add up a beautiful inspiration for you. http://feltballrug.com/inspiration This is our felt ball rug world, all designed by lady artisans in Nepal. We are empowering women by giving them access to a normal life next to their family (this is our social video, hope you will enjoy it! http://feltballrug.com/meet-the-team/)

Jeanine said...

I'll take everything but the indoor wicker chairs! This reminds me of back when I subscribed to Domino. I love drooling over magazine spreads whether interiors (merely a dream as a clutterholic and mommy), landscape gardening or fashion...