2.28.2015

Blocked Out {Burlap Runner}

 I have long had an obsession with creating the perfect block print for burlap and after a few weeks of pondering and some scary slip ups on linoleum blocks I finally have a design that I think works well with the casual lack of pretension I associate with burlap.
I still have some work to do on my technique and spacing but at the moment my biggest question is to use a peacock blue burlap or one that has a slightly bleached appearance for the application surface. My inquiring mind is very open to your thoughts! 
And yes I know that the iphone photos are less than idea for color judgments, but a gals got to work with what she has! 

7 comments:

alat bantu sex said...

nice post,,
Alat Bantu Seks
Alat Bantu Seks Pria
Alat Bantu Seks Wanita

Ambyr said...

I love this idea. The white and red would look so great with a ton on table settings and flowers.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

obat herbal insomnia akut said...

great post
beautiful pictures

Obat Herbal Insomnia Akut
Obat Herbal Radang Tenggorokan Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Hernia Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Vitiligo Ampuh
Obat Herbal Gagal Ginjal Tanpa Cuci Darah
Obat Herbal Gendang Telinga Pecah
Obat Herbal Leukemia Akut
Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Stadium 3
Obat Herbal Amandel Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Hepatitis B Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kelenjar Tiroid Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kista Mujarab
Obat Herbal Jantung Koroner Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Penyakit Chikungunya
Obat Herbal Kanker Prostat Tanpa Operasi
Khasiat Ace Maxs

Diana Cloudlet said...

So beautiful and interesting post! Like your blog and the way you write!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

robert yarn said...

Its nice flower. I am very happy to see this article. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
professional web design Utah

UP Handloom said...

Thanks for sharing the information

Buy Latex Mettresses Online

925 thailand bracelet said...

I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post.